Monday, March 07, 2011

rain, running, rest

Weekend? Where did you go?

Umm, come back. I need a good long nap (again)

The past few days I have felt so tired. I don't think it's anything I've done; maybe it's just the weather. This weekend was gray and drizzly, which makes for awesome sleeping/reading/chillaxing weather.


Also, I got to wear my ugly boots and polka dotted orange raincoat! Rainy days let me look tacky without people thinking I'm too weird. 
Here are the boots. Cowboy+fall leaves+rubber = these: 




I mean, I've gotten a good night's rest and everything, but yesterday afternoon, I closed my eyes for a quick power-nap and ended up sleeping hard for two hours. When I woke up, I was pretty sure that it was Monday. I had a slight panic attack, but then I realized it was still Sunday. Talk about discombobulated. Even so, I love naps, don't you?


Thankfully today is sunny, which hopefully will translate to an energetic and productive day.

The rain was a nice blessing. It forced me to take a rest from running (it would have been like running in a creek--there's NO WAY I'm messing up my new shoes). I've been pushing myself to run hard this past week. I've upped my pace and mileage--maybe THAT's why I've been tired!
Eureka!

Also, I lied. I said I was going to stop posting so much in "This about sums me up", but I haven't. Ooops.

Well, let's see if I can keep it up for another month. Posting about whatever pops into my head is easy stuff.

Also, today is my 18-year-and-three-month-BIRTHDAY!
I expect some gifts, now that you know about it.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...