Saturday, March 12, 2011

oops. My downfall.

I made a mistake.

A big, fat mistake.

It can be overcome, but it's going to take a while to rectify the situation.

I need some sympathy here, people.

Are you so curious as to know what my mistake was?
...well, I'll tell you.

My mistake is still staring me in the face and I don't know what to do.

SO, here's what happened.



I first should admit that I'm a bibliophile. I've always loved books. In first grade, I was in the "advanced reader" program. That classification has stuck with me throughout my life.

I am a rapid reader.

So to set this story up: I have many books on my shelf, but I couldn't find this certain book.
I made a HUGE MISTAKE of getting all of my books out of storage...

...I didn't put them back.


Can you sympathize?
I already have many books on my shelves, and now?

AGH! OVERLOAD of reading material! I now feel the need to reorganize.

The thing is, all of my books are good books. They're classics. They'll need to be read by my younger sisters, (so they can be cultured and smart) and plus they're all fun to re-read.

This is just insanity!

I really need a library in addition to my bedroom. Something like this (and I wouldn't mind having a cute puppy, too):




I AM going to get rid of some books.

Promise.
Reader, would you like some books? (say yes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...