Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Musical Sub-conscience

I've never been one of those "turn the music up till you can't hear anything else" types. Really, I treasure my eardrums.

For the past few nights, I've been listening to some majorly loud music. I can't help it. It's my sub-conscious.
In my dreams, a song plays loudly the whole time. It's bizzare to say the least.  I'm not reading into it though. I don't think that the lyrics have any meaning for me.
I'm chalking it up to the fact that I've had my itunes on shuffle throughout the day, so I've been hearing all sorts of craziness. My brain is simply regurgitating the songs.

One night it was "No Time" by the Guess Who. It worked out nicely, since I really had no extra snooze time.

The next night, "Crazy On You" by Heart played. That song has some nice guitar licks, though I'm not really sure about the lyrics.

And then it got weird. The next night, "Angel Eyes" by the Jeff Healy Band played. Ugh, of all of the songs to have stuck in your head with zero control...it'd be that.

Hopefully, in my dreams, I'll start finding a mute button.

So, QUESTION: What funny dream occurrences have happened to you?
Do let me know. I like your comments.
They make me happy whilst I stress out study for exams.

{Sooo, in order to reduce scrolling time, I've decided to insert jump-breaks into my past posts. 
Exciting stuff.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...