Thursday, March 31, 2011

w00t! a fast little update

License: it's happening today.
Am I nervous? Not about the test. The picture that will define me for the next 8 years? There are horror stories that I've been told...
Gee, I'm superficial. You guys know I'm kidding about the picture part, right?
heh.

Update and maybe an anecdote coming soon...


happy place, happy place, happy place
Oh, and this is my crazy hair, if you were
wondering after that post about my hair.
What can I say? it's wind-tousled 


ahhh. A happy spring day is what I'm going to be envisioning as I take the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...