Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A formal apology

Umm, so I thought I liked Mumford and Sons. I've heard a few of their songs.
I have a friend who has a friend who knows the band.

BUT, I didn't listen to one of their songs totally before posting it on my blog. I thought they'd all be good and clean (and they site I was using didn't have much of a selection)...

I didn't know that the version of the song I picked would have some unsavory words sprinkled in there.
I'm so sorry.

...
Be glad I didn't use this form on you.
This would be offensive if there was any real harm done {but it's funny all the same} (if the font is too small to read, clicking it zooms in):

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...