Thursday, March 17, 2011

practical art.

soo, I have too many earrings for that dinky little frame I made a few weeks ago.
Using spray paint, wire, more wire, and a bit of time, I made a much larger, more usable (and in my opinion, prettier) earring rack. Amateur, I know, but it's art. There's no such thing as bad art.

taa-daa!


This is the dinky frame that wouldn't hold diddly-squat earrings:


I know that this post isn't terribly thought-provoking, or all that interesting, but I have a test for which to study. 

And I'll leave you with this. I'd be very rich indeed if this was true: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...