Sunday, May 15, 2011

summertime sickness

One thing I dislike about being sick in the summer:
It's not as comfy to cover oneself with blankets, and hot tea isn't as soothing as it is in the winter. Because it's 80 degrees, that's why.

I wish there was some law of nature that made one immune to viruses during the summertime.

At first, I thought this was really bad allergies...so I took one of those pills.
The pink ones.
The pills that make me super loopy tired.
Yes, BENADRYL. You know what it does to me? Look here.
But it's not allergies...and now I'm super loopy. Like, my eyes are glassy and I can't think straight.
I had plans for today. It's going to be hard to carry said plans out.
Grrr.
**Update: Actually, the worst part is not being able to sing. No singing? Double grr.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...