Monday, May 16, 2011

Cohesion? Not Happening.

I cannot write a coherent post.
A Word Of Advice:
If you're feeling even slightly off physically, DO NOT GO FOR A 6 1/2 mile run. Particularly if the last mile of that run is in the spitting rain. Not that I speak from experience or anything... 

I also can't really speak audibly.
When I get sick, I complain about it.
Well, at least to my blog I do. I'm going to be a crotchety old woman, I can tell...


A good post is just not happening. I feel a strange mix of tiredness and pent-up energy. I don't understand it.
I have been so braindead today. You wouldn't believe the number of airheaded things I've done. No, I'm not telling them. But just know that I shouldn't mess with a stove when I don't feel good.


Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better.
In the meantime, I'll keep practicing my guitar. (Crazy On You is going to be mastered. Soon I'll be a rocker, just you wait)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...