Friday, May 27, 2011

I love them

Having a support system is incredible. I don't know what I'd do without my parents.
They listen to my problems. They offer solid advice to help steer me in the right direction.

They love me unconditionally.
They understand when I have had a rough day,
...and they sometimes bring me surprises.

I love prizes!!

Last night, as I was stressing about things that I won't post for all the world to see (it's nothing bad, but I'm protecting identities here. Plus, you'd be bored.) my parents did something exceedingly thoughtful.
They brought home sushi.
Huzzah! Sushi is pretty much my favorite food.

I love those people so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...