Saturday, May 14, 2011

blaah

All the world is sad and dreary
Everywhere I go...


The world is a gray, dismal place right now.
The clouds overhead have been threatening to rain all day long.
It's not the best atmosphere to be in. The humidity is almost at 100%, and the atmospheric pressure is giving everyone dull headaches.
My teeth hurt.
To top it off, someone finished the whipped cream without saying anything!

ohh, isn't my life dreadful?
(the answer of course is NOOOOO)
I've got it good, but sometimes I forget.

You know what will cure this?
A nice long run, that's what. A run that gives me the time to count my numerous blessings, and totally helps me to reset my mentality.
Plus those endorphins are something to write home about!

SO, a bit of advice:
Feeling blah?
 This is like a wonder-cure.
PRAY to God & thank Him.
Exercise and dwell on the important things of life.
Oh, and listen to happy music. Music can radically change your mood.

I'ma go do those things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...