Monday, November 01, 2010

Benadryl Zombie!!

Yep, that would describe me about now. I need brains. **gggglf glorpsh.**

I wrote a song about my condition. I'll have to see how it sounds after the side effects have worn off and my brain actually starts to reengage.

I don't remember this drug changing me SO very much last time I took it.
I am an utter airhead.
...
Yesterday night was our church's fall festival. I was the White Queen/Corpse Bride/Queen Elizabeth I.

It wasn't a super-defined character. It had the ambiguity I needed. I powdered my face and wore a wedding dress, pearls and a HUGE diamond ring. (I plan on my engagement ring being just as large *goofy grin*)

I would have powdered my hair, but I woke up 30 minutes before we were supposed to leave. For some reason, on Sunday I was tired. Utterly wiped out. What can I say? Sunday is, after all, the day of rest.

I went to a costume party last week, and I actually had time to do my hair and better accessorize:



Dressing up makes life much more fun. My beauteous sister (on the right) was the red queen. But as you can tell, I have the magic. Magic is much better than looks. Just like in Snow White. The evil queen could make herself beautiful/ugly/whatever...she had the power! {I'm ignoring her eventual downfall}

Okay, this feeling is madness. I DO NOT enjoy being high on allergy medication. My eyes will stay open no longer. I type with them closed.

I bid you goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...