Friday, May 20, 2011

time time time

Hi Blog,

While I've been out-of-town, I have gotten some FANTASTIC pictures of my ah-dorable little cousins and nature. And cousins + nature too.

Blog, prepare to be inundated soon!
I have many thoughts to be shared, but I don't have the time to articulate...

Today I went to a tea party. A MANLY tea party, since it was with my four boy cousins. It was so very cute. We all talked in english accents (they are, after all, at least 1/4 English. A good heritage. Anywho...)
I shall have to post pictures later. Right now, I'm much too lazy (and preoccupied) to upload them.


Also, God is so awesomely amazing; it's crazy how he is taking care of me and everything seems to be just falling into place. Huzzah!

Until later,
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...