Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't read.

I'm still semi-sick.
Don't worry, *hack*cough* it's just a cold.
I'm not posting on my blog until this is over. (This post doesn't count except towards my self-dare)
Don't read any further. It's dull.
Maybe I'll just be sick forever.
Oh joy.

...This will be boring. You've been warned.

I did venture out into the world today.
I had a few books overdue from the library *shame on me* and I really didn't want to have a HUGE amount of fees.
Also, I saw that the craft store was having a fantastic sale. I looove crafts.
Also also, my itty bitty coffee maker ran out of filters. (pretty much the end of the world.)

I overcame and drove around town to run my errands.

It was good for me, because I'm just dealing with the cold. It builds character.
Among other things, I made another hemp anklet today (the one pictured is older). I love jewelry-making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...