Monday, May 09, 2011

anti-sunshine

Today, I had every intention of posting something happy.
I was going to post something that would make you smile, laugh even
...but I'm unable to.
I waited too long to write this.
It's much too late for happiness.

Much. Too. Late.
Sorry, but it's true.
If you came here expecting a silly optimistic post, I'm going to disappoint you.
Why? Because I'm in pain.
And I paid for said pain. (well, I didn't, but someone did. Someone with moolah.)
But pain brings out beauty, right? Something like that, or so I've heard.

Well, hopefully, in this case, it does.
This pain brings out straight, beautiful teeth.
MAYBE.

My teeth are aching. I can't be around anyone. I can't even smile....okay, I CAN, but my smile looks like a grimace.
I've taken pain meds, ok?
Maybe if they ever kick in, I'll re-post something cheerful.

But I don't feel optimistic.
Because as we all know, the optimist is the one saying "Well at least no one will wonder what hand I write with now!!" after having his hand bitten off by a lion.
I'm not an optimist.

Gloomy raincloud: that's me. Not little miss sunshine. NOT.

^not me
Okay, maybe this youtube channel will make you laugh. Maybe just a little bit. They made me smile (on the inside)

Here are some of the videos:
You might have seen this one. It's totally gone viral.




...aren't those canadians soooo friendly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...