Monday, May 23, 2011

A New Chapter

Today is a new day of adventure for me.
This is a start of a fresh chapter.

Today is the start of camp!
...well, the getting-ready-for-everything-at-camp-before-camp-officially-starts week.

Hopefully I'll have some fantastic stories to tell, pictures to share, thoughts to relate...you know, the typical spiel.

I have a feeling I'm going to be growing quite a bit this summer. I'm stoked.

Ready to join me for this adventure?

I'm going to do my best to still keep up with this blog, but there might be a few days where I'll have to double up on posts. When I made this challenge to post every weekday, I didn't really think about camp...

I am SO EXCITED.
I positively adore camp.
Camp is a place where even the most menial tasks are made fun.

I feel fortunate to have the chance to serve in a job I love so much. This is a totally new venue to me; I feel so excited.

I'll keep you posted.


(also, I should start using a thesaurus...I'm in a rut with some of these words I'm using)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...