Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yet ANOTHER Letter of Complaint

Dear cold virus,

I thought we had agreed for you to leave. You were gone almost all day yesterday, so I made plans that DO NOT involve you. But, to my surprise, you showed up last night and decided to hang around today. Sorry, but there's no room for you.

Can't you take a hint?

Don't you remember my letter to you a few months ago? (If you need to be refreshed, visit this link)

At that time, we agreed that you would go away.
Granted, you never responded, but since you are a microscopic virus, and therefore incapable of speech, (though you are very good at taking it away from others), I just used the old "silence conveys consent" trick: you ask a question, if there is no answer, you assume the answer is yes.




for example: 
"Hey cold will you go away?" 
*no answer*
"yay!"


 I know you feel unwanted; the truth is, you are.

Go away. You're messing up my flow.

I shall attempt to overcome you, and I do NOT want my half-marathon schedule messed with more than it has been.

Capisce?

Not Yours,

Makenzie

1 comment:

  1. This blog template was really amazing and the font of this bog is so nice. i loved it.Thanks!

    Letter Templates

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...