Sunday, January 09, 2011

Just so I can keep up

My post for today: I love parties. I've rather messed up my unspoken pledge to blog daily, but I still count this as Saturday, since I have not yet slept.

I'm wiped out from two nights of very little sleep and much fun. Introverts like parties, but they need time to recharge. The parties I've been to (or hosted, I should say) have been fabulous, but I still need to recharge. It's the curse of the introvert. An uncharged introvert is a grumpy, confused, withdrawn introvert. It's a fact of life. How do I recharge? I become a hermit for an hour or two, and then I'm ready to face the world, more or less.

Being an adult won't be so very bad if it's this great all the time.

Today at lunch, I got my sushi fix. Do you know how good raw fish can be?

I also bought red tea. Red tea invokes happy memories for me. It has a sweet, tobacco smell. It reminds me of my days as a girl from the 1840's.
Such simple, sweet, lovely times. No no no, I'm not taking about reincarnation or any weird mumbo-jumbo, but rather, dressing the part and playing the role.
You see, I was a jr. interpreter at a historic site. I positively love history. I'm not sure if it's because of the job I held or if it's just an innate part of my being.

Anyways, I am REALLY wiped out, so I am going to sleep for 6 hours.

I leave you with a picture of a happy day (it's blurry on purpose, so real photographers, please, you know how it is to be anonymous on the interwebs):

1 comment:

  1. youre so silly. it was a pretty fun night, we should do that more often, and then you guys could come hang out in riverwood too, and teach you how to trikke and skate and all that good stuff. but like you i havent had much sleep the last two nights, so im going to sleep too. see you at church :)

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...