Saturday, October 01, 2011

TEN SECRETS REVEALED!

Okayyy.
So.
I just realized that I have already written loads about myself.
It's a little silly/superfluous for me to do a ten-day challenge, especially since I think I share more than enough about myself on here.

Ten secrets.
Ohhhhh man, I don't know if I want to share these secrets...thinking about this is making me nervous.

You see, I just got the mental image of what blogging is.
Blogging is like standing on a  cliff and yelling.
You might secretly hope someone hears you, that maybe they like what they hear or are pleased at your voice.
Mostly you just yell because you like the echo, and it's rather theraputic to just yell things uninhibited. Don't believe me? Try it out sometime. ...don't you feel better?

So, I'm thinking about the secrets I want to divulge. What do I want to tell those faithful few who actually read my blog?
Hrmmmm.

I promise it will be secretive...aside from the fact that it is easily accessible via the world wide web...we'll ignore that fact.
This site is only accessible to random googlers and those who know my url. Annnd to anyone who likes me. If you do not like me, I ask that you politely leave. Why are you here, anyways?


Hold tight, the secrets may even be shocking, surprising, or funny.

But here's a secret
(I bet you didn't know!)
...you'll have to wait to find out... stay tuned my lovelies!
(what should I call my readers? Suggestions?)
EDIT: I am reaaaaally tired. I think you could call it punch-drunk. Not drunk-drunk. The quality of my posts reflect my mood. Right now, as I re-read what I've written, it's like random sound bytes.
I have lost all credibility.
I should possibly sleep.
I also think it's because I inhaled a LOT of acetone tonight.
I was cleaning up a nail polish spill at work.
It took about half a bottle of pure acetone to clean the mess up.
That stuff ate through my gloves!

I visited Don Pedro. He's my BFF and exclusively speaks to me in Spanish now. It's amazing the conversations one can have with rudimentary Spanish. I talked to his wife this evening. She's the sweetest lady!
My answer for everything is either, "muy bien!" or "si!"...I am glad that I am not an immigrant to a non-English-speaking country. I would be considered dumb by the masses. (Get it? The double meaning? Oh, I just need to sleep...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...