Monday, October 03, 2011

ten secrets

Ten secrets?
Do they have to be about me? What constitutes a secret, anyways?
Google, can you help a sister out?

se·cret/ˈsēkrit/

Adjective: Not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others
Fine.
I said I would...but if it's not meant to be seen by others, then why share it? This logic confuses me. I am also having a hard time thinking of secrets. I will post them as  I think of them.

*drumroll*

Secret #10:  I hate smoky-flavored things.
Especially chipotle-flavored things. It's weird because I am not normally a picky eater, but nothing makes me feel like gagging more than smoked fish or smoked almonds or smoked peppers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...