Friday, October 21, 2011

Tell me what you want, what you really really want...

I wanna, I wanna...I really really really wanna...

Enough of the spice girls.

I have many wants. Too many.
I shall narrow them down to just 7 and get back to you shortly.
In case you forgot (it has been almost a whole week), I'm doing the 10 day you challenge:
Oh, and here's an update as to what's going on with me:
After I go compete in a math contest, sell makeup, and complete a few mountains of homework, I'll get back to you. Maybe.
I'm bemused as to why I agreed to this math contest. As you might know, I don't like math unless it's science-based math (and not physics)
I may have just completely gone off my rocker (and become über-nerdy)
*shrug*
I am also forgetting to eat as of late.

I do not have an eating disorder (...that's what they all say, I know)
I just so happen to be absent-minded about such things.

You'd think my stomach would be better at reminding me.

My stomach is totally slacking off on the job.

Also, I was reminded of just how faithful God is to me and that He does have a plan.
I've been struggling lately with feeling like I have purpose.
I've been feeling, well, apathetic about life in general. God is seriously good. The other day, He reminded me that I am called to serve and to follow. He gave me a wake-up call. ...maybe I'll blog about it later, after this math-ese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...