Wednesday, October 05, 2011

nine loves.

I'm losing sight of the point of the Ten-Day-Challenge. It's going to take more than ten days, but I was never one for following the rules, especially rules that make no sense.
I can go at my own pace, thank you.
What, is it like there are Ten Day You Challenge police?
Doubtful.
And, I know that thus far, my lists are not very organized or efficient.
If this bothers you, remember, c'est la vie (best phrase for everything).
Now, to give you a refresher of the challenge, I posted the picture.
I am now on nine loves.
I have more than nine loves. This is a dilemma.
So, I think you know that I love my family muchly, I love my amazing friends, and you know that above all, I love God. Those will not appear on the list, because they are a given. If you did not know that these were a given, shame on you.

I will try to make this list more readable.

Without further ado, nine loves:
  1. Warmth, particularly summer. If summer is not around, I insist upon warm, cozy jackets, scarves, sweaters and anything that will keep me from freezing to death. (...no, I will not get fat just to stay warm) I'm similar to a frog who requires much moisture to thrive. I'm a baby about cold weather. I would like to live in perpetual summer. 
  2. Foods that go with the season. I would say one particular food, but as we're transitioning from summer to winter, my favorite foods are changing. I will always love my mom's cooking, though. She can whip some good stuff up fast! The other day, she made onion soup in about 20 minutes. She made it from scratch, and it was the best stuff. It smelled heavenly. Heaven should have a roasted garlic and sauteed onions area.
  3. Going on adventures. An adventure can be just about anything. If there's a mundane task I don't want to do, I tell myself that it'll be an adventure, and that I should look for some sort of humor/happiness in said task. I also like games that are made up on the spot to make lame things more fun. It also makes me feel like a winner, and I love winning. (Hey, this was a twofer! I win.)
  4. Earrings. I have a massive collection of earrings. They're my favorite jewelry, and they dress up any outfit.
  5. Laughing. Who doesn't love laughing? I usually laugh at situational irony/"smart people humor". But I laugh at things that my sisters just deem as "way nerdy". Dry humor is the best. When I meet someone who has dry, satirical wit, I'm pretty sure that we're kindred spirits.  John Cleese and I? We're tight. (you should watch "How to Irritate People")
  6. Animals that don't make me sneeze. I'm allergic to dogs and cats and pretty much anything with fur. It makes me sad, because I love animals. Every so often, I'll meet a dog that doesn't give me hives, but it's a rare, rare, rare occurrence. This is why I have a snake. 
  7. Small-town folk. People from small towns are usually the friendliest people ever. 
  8. Shopping, but not in the normal way. I shop for Deals, and I have found many a good deal. Thrifting is awesome and an adventure, so I love it doubly. 
  9. annnnnd the last love, (but not the final love, because I could go on listing and listing..but the final love for this post) I love my readers/followers. Yes, you. You, one of the fabulous people who read my posts, are awesome. I applaud you for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...