Saturday, October 15, 2011

Today was an amazing day. Today was a day that I don't want to forget for a long time.
After a calculus class that actually made sense, my mom and I went to get her friend to go to the state fair to work our church's booth.
After working the booth for a bit, I was able to run into a friend and walk around the fair.
Sooo fun!
I love having friends. And awesome parents.
We walked around the fair for a few hours, and then it was time for the Skillet concert.

Skillet is heavy metal, ok?
I do not come off as a heavy rock lover.
AT ALL.

I even didn't think I was such a fan of screaming music, but I absolutely LOVED IT.
Amazing concert.
Simply amazing. I loooove concerts, I really do.

The concert also made up my decision for my career path: famous musician.

It's happening.
I can't sleep though. I got wayy too pumped up at the concert.

Hello, insomnia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...