Thursday, October 27, 2011

Something I must Clarify

I have been told that I sound like an extrovert on my blog, that I am just giving way too much information. This may be true, but...
There is a lot I am not saying.  Yes, yes, you can thank me later.

I know what you're thinking, wow, this girl can talk!
...Or maybe you're not thinking that. I don't claim to really read minds.
There's a lot I don't say, just because.

One thing I haven't broadcasted on here is the fact that I'm deciding to apply to university as opposed to going to junior college (in what seems like a spur-of-the-moment decision)
In fact, I have been mulling this over for over a year.

I just haven't felt like talking about it.

Last year, I so wasn't ready for college.  The thought of it freaked me out.
Don't ask me why, but I just felt like I had some major growing up to do first.

I guess I'm a late bloomer.
I was like this with driving. I wanted time to feel like I could handle it.
Can you say, humiliation
Last year, the thought of going to campus, taking classes, and fending for myself, just seemed like too much.
Why am I telling you guys this?

Maybe someone out there is a late bloomer too. If so, I totally understand. I've got your back.

I've been praying hard about my future.
I have been feeling ill-at-ease where I am in life. 
Finally, I felt confirmation to go ahead and take a step of faith.
A small step indeed, but a step, nonetheless.
I've decided to just go ahead and see what happens when I put in my application. I have peace about it all though. I know that no matter what happens, God is ultimately in control, and I am surrendered to Him.

Also, this spring semester, I want to find a mission field and plug in! So if you know of anywhere that could use an able-bodied helper, let me know.
Also, if you think of it, pray for me.
Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...