Wednesday, November 02, 2011

What am I doing?

Calculus.
Ew. Grossest subject EVER.

I am being a silly procrastionator, but I thought I'd update the good old blog, in case anyone out there actually reads this. Doubtful. But, hello to you if you are here.

Haloween was a fabulous holiday, (nooo, even though I am a Christian, I don't think that it's a bad thing to dress up silly and get free candy from strangers.)

I thought my days of trick-or-treating were long over.

A few years ago, someone told me that I was much too old to be out soliciting candy.

Well, this year, as Haloween rolled around, it was cold and wet outside.
There were zero trick-or-treaters.
I realized that this was my opportunity to snag some candy.
I was already dressed up. The worst that could happen would be for someone to say no to giving me free candy.
So, my friend and I, spur-of-the-moment, decided to go out in the cold, rainy weather.

I think that it helped our case for him to be dressed up as the Punisher.
No one can say no to the Punisher.

We scored so much candy. People gave us huge handfuls because they really didn't want that sugary stuff sitting around their house. Or maybe because I had the Punisher with me.
Either way, Yay!

I now have enough candy to turn me into Jabba the Hut...I think I shall share my candy.

It was so nice to relive that part of my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...