Friday, September 02, 2011

I make me sick

Oh man. Today, I was productive. SO PRODUCTIVE. 
I got up at 6-ish, went for a run, made breakfast (and coffee!), finished some homework assignments, studied, went to two hours of lecture (with lots of notes!), drove 30 minutes out and back to drop something off, picked up lunch for my sister, hung out with her, worked on another calculus assignment, got ready for work, and then worked until 10.
Sometimes I make myself sick with how productive I can be.
Why can't I always be this good?

The thing about my new job is that you (I, actually) have to look professional.
Emphasis on the make-up and hair.
Right now, clean skin never felt so good.

I usually don't wear much make-up, and I still don't, but I feel the need to be put-together and polished. (I mean...it's a make-up store, hello!)
Anyways, after work, chilling with my parents for a bit, watching some über-nerdy syfy shows, it's time to go to sleep and restart the cycle.
Also, just so you know:
I. Love. My. Job.
Looking pretty?
Being nice and helpful to people?
Straightening shelves? 
Educating people about makeup?
Saving people money?

That is my kind of bag. (Just don't ever wear heels for more than 6 hours. EVER)
Also, tomorrow I'm getting a hairs cut (yes, more than one hair will be cut) I also get a complimentary color...but I think that would be a bad idea...
Just a hairs cut, and I'll be all good.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why but it's blogs like this one that remind me that Christ came to give us life, and that to the full. Your life indeed looks full and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...