Thursday, September 22, 2011

We interrupt the taco tales to bring you...

Ramblings! Yaaay, right?

This is sad. Why am I doing this? I need sleep.

It is crazy how thoughts come to me when I am supposed to be doing something profitable, like studying or sleeping or cleaning.  (I was supposed to be doing some/all of the above things today)
I have had so many good (ok, who knows how good they'll turn out to be) creative thoughts come to mind today!


...this is the beauty of sticky notes. I'll jot this stuff down for later. Hopefully I'll remember these things when I have the time to work on them. 

WHY CAN'T CREATIVITY STRIKE WHEN I AM READY FOR IT? TELL ME. Please? I would like to know.

Annnnnd, some random thoughts:
I am getting a little bit too poetic and artistic for my own good. Haha, have a conversation with me and you will see. 
For example:
...I was talking about how I was glad that it finally rained today because the clouds created too much tension. They hung over us, dark and brooding. 
No, seriously, people I interacted with (customers, strangers, humanity in general) were in funky moods due to the weather. 
It's a science thing, promise. Don't look so skeptical.  

Thankfully I just said that weather-stuff to my family and not to someone who would think I was a crazy bag-lady. 



Also, I have expensive taste. Toasted brie is pretty much the best stuff ever. Pair it with raspberry preserves and crackers, and you have a really good snack. 












Cherry Garcia is the best flavor of ice cream. Period. 


















Speaking of food, today I made food! You should be proud.
It was my own simple recipe.
It was going to be Chicken Fajitas, but I instead made sautéed chicken with onions. I was über-healthy and used (yum) coconut oil. I highly recommend that you cook with coconut oil. It's healthy and yummy. That's a rare thing. I made a fusion-type sauce, too.


I learned that TV Shows can make me cry. I feel like the lamest person for crying as I watched the last episode of The Lone Gunmen. Those actors really made the characters seem real. 

You should watch that show (Disclamer: Only watch it if you're older, like at least over 13. If you're a minor, ask your parents...it can get adultish in parts, I mean, it was created by the makers of X-Files.)










The last time I cried at a fictional bit of art...well, it has been a while. Secondhand Lions can almost always make me cry though.

Everyone can watch that movie. 
Everyone should watch that movie. 
It. Is. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...