Thursday, September 08, 2011

working...

The nice thing about my job is the fact that I must wear makeup and look polished when I come in, even when I don't feel like putting the effort into it.
I think it's broadening my scope of cosmetics (and perseverance). (I'm sure that's a good thing...)

Also, I work with some really sweet people. Seriously.

My bosses are the bomb.com and are totally encouraging. (I knoww, that phrase is so outdated, but it's groovy. [See what I did there? ha.])

The clientele are typically super-nice, because, hey, they're in a store that's all about pampering them! (Except for the waxing kits...those are all about torture)

The only downside thus far: I'm scared that I'll end up spending my paychecks at work...there's so much fun stuff! (and it ain't cheap, either!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...