Saturday, April 23, 2011

widgets...and a poll of sorts.

I'm trying to decide if I like this"what you might also like" widget.

What do you think?
Is it annoying?
...Be honest.

Commenting for you is now easy-breezy.

There's not even a crazy capacha code to try to decipher!
Can you imagine? Who knows what they're getting at there? 


Anywho, what do you think of this new crazy widget? Is it too presumptuous?
Comment [if you please] and let me know. 
If you don't comment, who knows what will happen? 
It won't be a good thing...

2 comments:

  1. I like it b/c you have so many posts idk where to start. ur blog is entertaining! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it cool. It helps me catch up on some of the blogs I've missed.

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...