Wednesday, April 27, 2011

sometimes, it's ok to be crazy

Ok, I had a momentary lapse of sanity yesterday.
What happened: I was sitting here blogging, quickly typing up a post about some silly incident, when I glanced outside.

Outside.

It was so beautiful. 
Some plants that I had been waiting on to bloom finally had blossomed.

These flowers are fabulous, I'm telling you.

I HAD TO TAKE PICTURES. 
I knew I'd regret it if I didn't. 

So, do excuse that last post. 
Wipe it from your memory.

I gave in and got my camera and macro lens.
I spent at least a good forty minutes taking pictures of things outside, silly as that sounds.
I loved it. 

This kind of picture-taking is still a challenge for me, because my macro lens has no auto-focus or zooming function...and therefore, I have to stay really still while I get my image focused just so. I also have to get up close and personal with the plants. 

As it is, I got some happy pictures of spring.


Check it out:














No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...