Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thoughts from the roadrunner, Interrupted

Okay, so I stopped at the picking up of the packets... (in the post below, or you can just click the link...)

I would have continued, but, well, I had some "things come up"
I have to be in a certain mood to blog, ya'know?
I was going to post last night, but I made a mistake or two:


1) I forgot about a homework assignment that was due today.
2) I ate a cadbury egg.
3) I remembered I had an orthodontist appointment early in the morning.

The homework assignment had slipped my mind, and I was duly stressed, realizing that I would need to rush so I could get it done before class before I had to go to my appointment.

The cadbury egg made everything worse. Dad had brought some home, and I popped one in my mouth without thinking. Five minutes later...
Evil. Pure sugar evil.

If you haven't had one of those sugar bombs, look out!
My body couldn't take it. I was so hyper. Focus went out the window as thoughts started to race through my head.
These were not normal thoughts, just random things that came to mind. A few minutes after eating it, everything was way too clear, and I was acting like I had A.D.D.

So, I did a favor by not continuing my blog last night.

...and now my excuse is that my teeth hurt.
I have a dull headache. Everything feels on edge. The world is a bit fuzzy.

I need someone to baby me, lest I wallow in self-pity.

But, HAPPYNESS, I only have TWO MORE MONTHS of treatment. Then I'm going to have gorgeous teeth.
So. Exciting. Also, my braces are purple.

Now that class is over, I think I'll go home, make some hot tea, and get cozy with my physics textbook. Also, I'm going to take some more ibuprofen.

Today in lecture, I was glazed over like a doughnut.
I felt so lost, and I thought I was doing well to keep up with the material, ugh.
I also made a HUGE dumb error.
You know how the area of a circle is πr^2 and the circumference is 2πr?
I thought I'd be smart and just put them both together into one super-formula!
2πr^2, baby! 
Turns out, math doesn't work that way...
I feel so dumb. I just need to restart today.

I'm going to write about the epic half-marathon soon. When is soon? Who knows?
Sorry, this post is mostly whiny. I'm sorry if you actually read down this far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...