Tuesday, April 26, 2011

not-really-A.D.D. ...it's just --flowers!

Well, let me tell you, sometimes there's a...

I'm interrupting this blog. 


Ohhh, silly italics that are my inner monologue.
Go away.

So as I was about to type, there are some things that I will never understand. Like my hatred for chipotle.


No really, I'm interrupting this blog. There are some gorgeous flowers outside that need to be photographed. 
You're sitting by a window for crying out loud! 
Look at the outdoors! 
I will not let you tell your story until the flowers are nicely captured on your camera. 
Besides, people don't want to hear about chipotle-flavored things. 
They want to be entertained. 

But I have a funny story to share! If only you would stop interrupting me, or rather if I would stop distracting myself...I could share my tale. I have plenty of flower pictures already.


Go. 
Outside. 
Now. 
These flowers are different. 


Ugh, to have divided attention/inability to pay attention.

Reader, I'll be right back.
[I promise, I'm not crazy]

2 comments:

  1. oh, noo way.
    I don't think I could deal with more than one of myself. :P
    I just couldn't focus on anything but the flowers...more like a "photography-calling" moment. The "picture muse" started talking.
    haha, I didn't think about that...

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...