Wednesday, February 01, 2012

accountability?


The past week has been full of rushing.
Here there everywhere, getting as much as possible done...

Today, I have nothing set on my schedule.

Well, almost nothing.
I have a long list of things I would very muchly like to get accomplished. Instead, I am sitting here typing on my blog. It seems like as one gets older, the things that need to get accomplished gets longer too. Sometimes it feels like an insurmountable thing. I have many aspirations. Making myself do the things that must be done is hard.


Today, my body just wants to chill. I want to be lazy.
As you might have seen yesterday, I felt sick. No excuse, I knowww.


I thought it was the food I ate, but as the day progressed, I still felt sick and so tired.

...I think it's just exhaustion.

ah, I love relaxing. But enough is enough. I want to be accomplished.

I want to look back on the day and be impressed at my gutzpah to make things happen. I've been semi productive today. 

Not good enough.


I did reorganize a few things in my room. I have a TON of makeup. It is INSANE. I took time today to actually organize it.
Seriously! look at how many chapsticks I have. This doesn't even include my lip glosses. Apparently, I have a fetish of sorts. After I took this, I found a few more sticks in my drawer.
...I could be a school nurse.




I also have many, many books.
Now that I have a kindle, I wish that I could just transfer all of those books over to digital format. I would have sooo much more space! Sadly, one has to actually buy the books one wants digitally, and that gets pricey. Lamesauce. I feel like if I've bought the books once, I shouldn't have to buy them again.


I also have many many other things that just don't like to be organized. I'm too stinking blessed, that's all.  I could just blame the disorder all on entropy. But I'm not a fatalist, thank goodness.


Anywho, I think that if I post online, it will motivate me.

I am going to seriously do some stuff, okay? Just wait, I'll let you know how it goes. Hold me accountable, blog!

Also, if you haven't realized it yet, I am immature. As I get older, I realize how not-grown-up I am. I have sooo much to learn.


Africa is happening soon! Eeeeeeeek! SO EXCITING. Please keep praying, or please pray for me, if you think of it.
I was reminded of Mark 11:23:
"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...