Tuesday, January 31, 2012

hope and complaints

Oh the things that must come together.
I can easily let myself freak out, because you see, there are lots of little worries I could dwell on. Details, details!
Thank goodness that God has got me, and that His will is going to be done. I'm admittedly a little bit of a control freak, I like to have the plan set and good to go. God is teaching me to trust Him. He has been faithful thus far, I know that He will continue to be. Thinking about it makes me exuberant.

Everything I need thus far is in place, now I have to wait for a few things (out of my control) to happen.

Also, I ate something this morning that has me feeling s.i.c.k.

All I know is that I want to curl up into a ball and sleep off this horrid feeling.

Instead, I'm off to work.

I'll fake feeling good till I actually feel it.

I positively hate this dull nausea.

I don't want to eat again for a long time. A VERY LONG TIME.

But God is still good, and this feeling isn't anything compared to what could be. I know it'll wear off in a few hours...
But it's a downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...