Sunday, February 19, 2012

long day? yes.

Hey lovely followers!

I have posted on my new blog, Burundi Bound!
(http://burundibound.blogspot.com)
Interesting things have happened, so you should go check it out. :)
******************
I'm feeling lazy and tired. You see, I have just worked a long day.
I was called in to work (I wasn't planning on it). I was dozing in bed at 8:00 this morning, when I got a call from a poor sick coworker.
I agreed to work for her, and the adventure of a day began.
Thank goodness I had my coffee.
My workday started at 10 am.
It ended at 9:45 pm.
I did get a 2 hour break, because I was double-shifting it. This is one of the longest workdays (as an hourly employee) that I've had.
It was a marathon. Today was soo busy! But I do enjoy my job, complain as I might. And it really isn't that difficult. It's just somehow emotionally draining.
The only other place I could think of as being the longest workday ever would be camp.
Camp doesn't really count as a super long workday though, because it's fun and silly. Except for the time when we were cleaning bathrooms at midnight... good times.

Aside from that, I so love camp.

...my thoughts are getting less and less coherent.
So, go look at my other blog! And follow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...