Sunday, February 26, 2012

NCSU!!

I'm in an excited tizzy.

Not only do I have 10 days until I leave for Africa, but I just found out that I was accepted to North Carolina State University!
It's really validating to get into college. I feel this great euphoria and excitement.
I'm going to (hopefully) be a nutrition science major. 

I'm afraid that as I interact with people tonight, I'm going to come off as a teensy bit insane.

Because, you see, I am MAJORLY EXCITED.  I have wanted to go to NC state since I could watch sports and wear a cheerleading uniform.

Cloud 9 is where I'm at.

Booyah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...