Wednesday, February 15, 2012

happy candy day!

Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads this.
I mean, it's just one girl's silly blog, so it's not a big deal.

But sometimes, I get this big influx of page-views, and....
nothing.

No comments, no likes, nothing.
Talk about a confidence-boost. Maybe it's just the robot computers scrolling through the pages.

(and noo, it's not just me viewing my own blog repeatedly. I've checked. haha, that would be so silly and sad.)

Anyways, enough whining.

Life goes on, and today is a great day! Know why?

IT IS CANDY ON SALE DAY. It happens twice a year. The day after Halloween and the day after Valentines. Both are good days to go shopping.

Yesterday, single people everywhere were whining about not having someone to buy them heart-themed, overpriced gifts.

I can only imagine their thinking:

But I want a giant white teddy bear! What would I do with it? No idea. But I want onnnne!  

Today all people can rejoice together and celebrate the wonderfulness that is clearance.

 Clearance brings people together.
Usually it's a good thing.
Unless there's only one bag of chocolate left...then things don't work out so well.

2 comments:

  1. I have actually fought my siblings for the last bag of chocolate,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, having siblings definitely is a crazy adventure! I have experience with that ;)

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...