Monday, February 13, 2012

still sick

Over a week of sickness.
Erg.
In other news, I am really excited.
Africa is happening!
I'm looking at plane fares and hoping to leave the first week in March.
I've also written a newsletter! Yaaay! I am going to email it out, and if you'd like to get it, do email me. [contactkenziebeth@blogspot.com]

Quite exciting. All of this is becoming a very very very real prospect. God is good.

 I'm still praying that everything works out and that the monetary situation comes together.

I can't wait to travel, and I can't wait to be better. In the meantime... I feel like just sleeping and sleeping. I have a suspicion that the vaccines are contributing to this feeling...but if I don't ever get the real legit sicknesses that I'm vaccinated against, this will be a major payoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...