Thursday, February 16, 2012

all things for my good

I'm working on a blog for updates on my upcoming trip!
I'll still have this blog here for personal anecdotes and ramblings and... whatever it is that I do on here. But I know that not everyone wants to scroll through the silliness.

The URL for the update/prayer request site is http://burundibound.blogspot.com/ 

.....
Have you ever had a supernaturally good day?
Yesterday was for me.
It sounds almost crazy, but there were so many "coincidences" that just worked together perfectly, it was awesome.

It was the kind of day that makes you want to just shout out a "Hallelujah!"


God works all things out for the good of those who love Him, and yesterday it was so evident

Someone must have been praying for me.

Romans 8:28 comes to mind.

 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Makenzie! This is so encouraging and just all-over delightful to read! I can't believe I just now discovered this, but I saw it as a link from your Burundi blog! Love you! It's so exciting to see how God is working in your life!

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...