Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Well...

My mental acuity is returning! I'm so glad. The brain fog is lifting, and I couldn't be happier.
(I think it has something to do with Goody's headache powder)

I apologize for being ill and whining about it.
Apparently...
I sounded like I was dying.


I'm glad to tell you that I'm not dying, and I'm going to try to not whine anymore.

Yesterday, I reread one of my poem books, Walking the Bridge of Your Nose. It's a collection of poems that play on words:

Doctor Bell fell down the well
and broke his collarbone
doctors should attend the sick
and leave the well alone

*snicker*

To complete this post, here's a pretty picture from this summer:

Also, I love grits. It's my favorite get-well food. I've eaten it almost for every meal the past few days. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness i loved you and your blog is so awesome!!!!!! love that your posting everyday I've ben reading almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...