Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh sister.

Blog, since when did you get so BORING?

I reread some of my posts from way back in the day, and I must say, I've gone downhill since then.

My apologies. I'll work on revamping my image. I'll be entertaining...maybe. I make no promises.

I can't tell a joke, but I am good at being clever, sometimes, every so often...

So, I have a bone to pick with a certain sister of mine.


As you might know, I take a class or two at the local community college, (so I can have "an edge" when I graduate.)
There's a problem with this. Vending machines are expensive, and I am a snack eater. Big meals are not my thing.
Sadly, if I cough up two bucks every time I want a drink or granola bar...I'm going to be SO broke.
Simple solution? Pack a snack!

So, my wonderful dad bought trail mix for me to munch on after class, when I'm studying and such.
He even bought the Sam's club MONGO bag. This thing is huge, I tell you.
Giant bag of nutty goodness?
Check.
I could fill a mini-ziplock with trail mix and I was set to spend time studying at school. It was great!
...Until my picky sister thought the trail mix would make a nice snack.
She started munching on it, which was fine, but I didn't know the whole truth.
The next day that I had a class outside of home, I went to get some trail mix, and noticed the bag was considerably lighter. ehh, my sister's just going through a growth spurt, I thought.
Still it was CONSIDERABLY lighter.
I was rushing out the door, a tad late, as usual. I just grabbed the very light bag (who knew how it had vanished?) and popped out the door.
My class is during normal lunch hours, and I don't usually eat much around then (there's a no-food policy in class) so after class I'm famished.
On this day, I reached into the bag, and popped a handful of trail mix into my mouth, expecting that perfect blend of nuts, rasins, and m&m's.

SHOCKER.

I only got m&m's.

What a disappointment. Really, m&m's are good, but not satisfying like trail mix WITH m&m's is; and it's not nearly as healthy.

Wouldn't you know it? My sneaky little sister had picked out the cashews, almonds, and rasins. Leaving me only a few peanuts and loads of m&m's. (and they aren't even real m&m's)

Agh, so annoying.

I'm a grumbling girl, this is for sure.

1 comment:

  1. What I really want to know is what kind of person *leaves* just the M&Ms??

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...