Thursday, February 17, 2011

umm?

I thought physics was going to be a walk in the park.

NOPE.

I don't know why I have to care about the magnitude and direction of point charges. I really, really, don't.


I think it'd be lovely to be a genius, and know things without even having to apply myself.
But then some other element of my personality would suffer.
Life always seems to go that way. Most geniuses have major social handicaps...I don't need any of those, thank you. I'll just be like everyone else and study hard.

I do think if you read this, you should rate it an "umm?"
I'm feeling that way about this post myself.

Time for homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...