Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Looking at classes...

I think I'm taking calculus next semester.
Ugh.

...not as ugh as English. English is not a fun subject for me.
Writing things?
Things that will be judged and read by others?
Oh dear, I might need to quell the butterflies in my stomach.
English is coming though.
It seems silly that I would complain about writing via a writing method. 

And maybe (hopefully!) there will be some science thrown in there.
I'm crossing my fingers.

The sciences are the best subjects. Though I bemoaned Physics, deep down, I loved it. I admit, crazy as it sounds, that Physics (though torturous) made my brain grow in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...