Sunday, July 03, 2011

Camp Crushes

So at camp, there was this guy.

All of the girls would talk about him adoringly.

 He was considered the cutest guy at camp.
I have to admit, he was adorable.

Dark and handsome is how he would be described.

Camp isn't the place for such things though, right?  ...I mean, I'm supposed to be a role model here. 

So, it turned out that he had a thing for me.

He really pursued me.
I mean really sought me out.

When he saw me, he would make a beeline for me (in so many words).

I think he just liked being around me.

Well, this could get sketchy, but bear with me...

I should confess something:

He would visit me at night while I sat on my cabin porch.

We would sit together as I unwound from the busy camp day. He loved for me to massage his head while he sat close to me.
I know, I know, boys aren't allowed to hang out around girl cabins...


He hated it when I had to leave.
At the end of the week, it was a bittersweet farewell.

I told him we would meet again.

Oh camp crushes.

.....

I even have documentation of him.

ready?

Here he is:




Is he not the cutest?
I didn't get good pictures since he would usually only come around at night, but he was maybe a month or so old...and so soft, cuddly, and fuzzy.
He was a wonderful companion as I sat and attempted to read.

2 comments:

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...