Thursday, July 21, 2011

bouncing thoughts

I so love being a "mom/big sister" to my cabin.
My co-counselor and I were talking about how fun it is, and how fantastic the week has been. I mean, God has seriously been answering some prayers!

I can't believe it's FRIDAY. I am going to be so sad to see this group of sweet girls go. We have had good times.

You know what else?
I love love love sushi. (AND THEY NOW MAKE GLUTEN FREE SOY SAUCE. Happy day!) I was able to go by the best little sushi dive today and get some to-go volcano rolls for me and my mom. The people at that place are amazingly nice and the fish is fintastic. (I'm making myself roll my own eyes at that one, so sorry)

Also, I have discovered that 8 year olds love tootsie pops above other candies. Even over starbursts. (chocolate gets too melty in the heat at camp. Sadness)
True story.

I also have discovered that I love tootsie pops too, and that it actually is possible to get to the center of a tootsie pop without crunching (it takes a LOT of willpower.)

Also, 8 year olds love bubbles. Strangely enough, so do I. Bubble machines are the best (thankyoutarget)

That is all for now.

Sleep sounds great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...