Monday, July 18, 2011

It's times like these when I think I would love being a schoolteacher. I LOVE organization, creativity, putting things together, school supplies, fun decor, and teaching (I have been a know-it-all at times) I also don't think working with kids counts as "work". It's just fun.

Why am I not pursuing elementary Ed as a major? Good question...maybe I feel like I need a 'brainy' major. Whatever that is. Yet, I think there may be nothing brainier than feeding young minds.

Did you know that my great-grandmother was a teacher, my mimi (on the other side) was one and *then* my mom was a teacher? It runs in the family, this is for sure. (there's probably a greater legacy I don't know about yet)


Oh, I don't know. How does one figure out their life's direction? Oh, that's right, I have all wisdom right here a prayer away. I am so thankful. :)

Also, this must look like one immense paragraph. Silly text-to-blog feature quirks. It's handy, but it doesn't always work out so well.(I put in paragraphs, I promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...