Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ch-ch-changes

MMkay.
This is change.
*deep breath*
I usually am not a lover of change, but who can resist new bells and whistles? Not me.
So, hopefully you like this "dynamic view"
There's a little place in the corner where you can change how you see this site. Also, I feel like this is soo much more chic than that other template. *rolls eyes* SO 2010.
New year, new blog look and new adventures to come! Eeek! So many new things.
ALSO YOU GUYS: I am getting my braces off in T minus 3 days.
It has been almost three years of being a metal mouth. I have no idea what transformations lack of braces will hold. I might actually look my age.
People have been asking me if I'm 14.
Seriously.
Anywho, you should look at this site: eternal family project. It's really awesome, what Allison is doing there. Anddd, I'm planning on going there in a month or so! Hopefully, if everything pans out.
God is awesome and faithful, like, I had no idea where my life was headed, and then, out of the blue, a friend at church mentioned this place. I sent in an application, and now planning is underway for me to go there. Wonderful stuff!
I'll keep you updated, blog.
This is me, saying goodbye to braces. Next time I post, I may have gorgeous teeth...at least I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...