Thursday, January 12, 2012

Coordination and goodbye to the braces...soon

In my last post I said the next time I posted, I wouldn't have braces.
...I lied. I still have braces.
It's a few hours after that post. I feel like updating a bit.
Because I can.
So, here's what's good in the hood: I had a birthday recently. I'm now 19, which as you know, is the last teen year EVER.
It's bittersweet. But I still look like I'm 14, so it's all good.
See?
(I'm wearing my favorite new pjs. You can't really tell, but that's a sleeping bear. Underneath him it says "Bearly Awake" ...yup. I like cute pajamas)

So, for my birthday, my parents decided to upgrade my ukulele. I think they may have thought that I wasn't super serious when I declared that I would LOVE to have one of those cute little instruments. They snuck away the one I got for christmas away and replaced it with a higher-end model, complete with a pickup and pignose amp. the pignose amp is AH-dorable. Everyone needs one. 

It looks like this, except it's white: 

 

My new uke looks like this: 
I'm rather lazy, and I haven't uploaded the beautiful pictures of the real deal. But you get the idea. 
So, anywho, that was awesomeness. Then, we went on a family trip. 
Dude, I'm seriously spoiled. Like, I'm pretty much good-for-nothing after this month of celebrations. Christmas, New Years, and my birthday are all exactly one week apart, so this time of year is like one huge never-ending party! 

Now back to the daily grind....or is it? 
I'm thinking I'm about to embark on a grand adventure. 
I. 
Am.
Stoked. 
And praying hard.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...