Wednesday, January 18, 2012

breakneck speed of thyme

...or, time, sorry.  I'm not sure how fast the plant is.

I can't believe that it is already Wednesday!
This week has zipped by.
Is this what happens when one gets older? Does time really go by at this breakneck pace?
I am not looking forward to this. I miss the days of having one hour feel like an eternity.

Heh, maybe when I go back to school, I'll recall the feeling.

So, I've been playing my new ukulele (it needs a name. All great instruments have names. Suggestions?) Anywho, I've been playing and playing.
It's soooooooooooooooooooo fun. (extra o's make you really understand, don't they?)

And I came across a song that my parents thought was hilarious. I sang it for them, and they wanted me to do a video of it.

So I did.

And no, I'm not showing it to you. It's sooo silly.
...it could be potentially offensive. 

Also, you guys, I have been getting many compliments now that I'm post-braces. Eek, it's crazy and wonderful what orthodontics can do. I have such fantastic friends.

Have I told you how much I love hearing nice things?
It can seriously make my day.

I have posted before about how sensitive I am to words and criticism. It goes both ways. Words are powerful.

But my head isn't getting bigger, never fear!

I will stay humble...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...