Sunday, October 17, 2010

In which I simply whine, so there is no use in reading...

Utter failure.
I'm beating this cold, but I've had a relapse.
I *cannot stop* sneezing.
Seriously.
This is craziness.
3 sneezes in a row, then 15 sneezes in a row.
Daddy was great to have made me hot tea. As I thought I was done with the sneeze fit, I started to drink my tea. Then it hit.
I stood there paralyzed. I was going to sneeze while holding a very full cup of steaming goodness. I held it off as long as I could but...


Luckily my tea didn't spill all over, but it was a mess.

This cold is evil.
I can't go to church this morning because I feel so crummy and I don't want to risk sneezing and coughing on everyone.
I've popped benadryl and cold-symptom reliever. I've waited for it to take effect. It's been an hour, and there is no change.

UGH UGH UGH UGH

I'm whining. Sorry.

Major bummer. MAJOR.

I guess I'll go sleep it off. Apparently my letters to this virus did no good.

2 comments:

  1. I think you rock!!!!!! feel better soon!! so you can get back out into the world! I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Thanks Shannon! I'm feeling much better. :D

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...