Monday, November 01, 2010

It's in the air

...and it's making me sneeze. Whatever the trees/plants are putting off, my body is wrongly interpreting it as evil.
It's fighting this stuff to the death ...for no good reason.

Thank you, immune system.

Since this reaction is so dreadful, I must resort to the inevitable:

the litte pink pill known as benadryl.

This medicine is going to be popped.

It will affect me in crazy ways. Soon my head will be up in the clouds, my attention fogged, and there will be a dazed look on my face.

I'm only taking 1/2 a dose, mind you.

But the side effects sure beat this crazy allergy attack.

Such is the curse blessing of being a redhead...

**update** I am content with staring at the wall. My appendages are so heavy. There is something wrong, but I can't put my finger on it. Everything is fuzzy...I'm not sneezing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...